Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Trio of Pinks

Pink nail polish has always been a favorite of mine. It's a classic. I already have a plethora of pinks but, today I bought three new Essie pinks to add to my collection; Blushing Bride, Shop Till I Drop, and Carousel Coral.



Blushing Bride is a suuuuper light pink. It's just a step away from clear and because of this you can see the remnants of my dark red nail polish I removed the other day (ugh). I'm wearing 4 coats in the pictures.





Shop Till I Drop is a gorgeous pink with a slight coral tinge to it. I applied 2 coats in the pictures below. I really like this color and application was easy. It photographs a lot more coral/orange than it actually is.





Carousel Coral is, as its name suggests, coral. The color is beautiful and bright. I applied two coats in the pictures below. Sadly this color does not photograph as brightly and vibrantly as it is in person.





The last two colors remind me of ones Betty Draper from Mad Men wears. If you don't watch Mad Men, I highly suggest it.



Thank you for reading my first post! Leave a comment!

1 comment:

  1. catering equipment hire http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/ catering equipment hire

    Take advantage of our delivery and collection service, saving you time, effort and money.
    Let us turn your dream into a reality. From marquee's to marching bands, and everything in between.
    The last thing you want to do after a big night is a pile of washing up. Don’t worry, we’ll do it for you

    ReplyDelete